Tuesday, August 20, 2019

My Favorite Nature Place

My favorite "nature place" is anywhere up in the trees. Growing up as a hyperactive kid, I viewed any tree as a "climbing tree". No matter where I was or what I was doing, when I saw a tree that I liked, I made it my mission to get as high up as I could (without compromising my safety... too much). I loved the adventure of moving up branch by branch, but equally, I loved the view from up above. I especially enjoy trees which are completely isolated from civilization. While up in a tree, I feel my most calm and safe, ironically, considering I could be seconds from falling to my death at any moment. One place that I have never been to but believe would be my all-time favorite nature place would be way up in a tree in a forest in Costa Rica.

Image result for costa rica tree

No comments:

Post a Comment